Update December 2020.
Over the course of 2020 we have continued to enhance our safety protocols. To illustrate how our crews ensure your safety and theirs, we prepared the video below.
March 16, 2020.
We are always concerned about the health and safety of our employees and our customers. With the continued spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, we are taking additional measures.
- Any staff member who is not feeling well or who has a sick family member has been instructed to remain home.
- All staff members have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Our trucks have been outfitted with wipes and/or hand sanitizer to supplement hand washing.
- We are wiping down equipment and tools daily.
- We are following protocols outlined by the CDC, outlined here.
We continue to monitor the situation and will incorporate additional recommendations as they become available.
We are so grateful for our customers and partners. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.