This isn’t your grandmother’s house, and we don’t treat it as such. Wallpaper is the new-old way to give your room that ‘Wow’ factor. (If you don’t believe us – check out Pinterest!) Our residential wallpaper experts will incorporate your personal taste, the look you would like to achieve for your home, and the feeling you want to convey to anyone in that room.
We can help you select a more traditional look to highlight a particular room or architectural feature in your home, or we can open up your vision to a variety of patterns, prints and textures that can make a room cozy, or seem bigger than it really is. New wallpaper can also be a more expressive reflection of your personality, cover flaws in the wall that paint wouldn’t, protect the wall from surface marks, and add richness or sense of interest to a room that otherwise has no built-in architectural features. Some wallpapers are designed to create a certain look, like with vintage wallpapers. Others achieve a desired function such as acoustical wall carpets to reduce sound.
For the best wallpaper installations, the surface must be prepared for the wallpaper to adhere well and evenly. Proper preparation includes fixing defects in the drywall and complete removal of loose material or previous adhesives. Our residential wallpaper team is meticulous about preparing your walls and recognize that the preparation is as crucial as the actual installation. As with our painting services, your residential wallpaper project is not complete until we’ve done a thorough walkthrough with you and we’ve cleaned the area of our materials. Our focus is your satisfaction, and we want to make sure you love your new look!
- Careful removal of existing paper to ensure a clean wall
- Prepare walls not only quality installation but to make future removal easier
- Caulk and touch up woodwork as necessary
- Decorative freedom to use English papers, Grasscloth, Raffia, Foils, Mylars, Metallics, Bamboo, Coated Fabric, Hand-painted Scenics and Graphics
- Hand trim as necessary and even paper electrical plates and HVAC grilles when requested
- National Guild of Professional Paperhangers member